Lighthouse of Saint Theodoroi
The lighthouse of Saint Theodoroi lies on a man-made peninsula close to Argostoli village, the capital of the island.
It is a circular structure with 20 columns and its tower is 8 m tall.
The building has a rather simple and Doric architectural style, while its focal plane is 11 m.
It was originally built in 1828 by the British administrator Charles Napier, who ruled the island that time.